Oracle Primavera’s P6 V8 Professional Project Management addresses the challenges faced in working with large scale, highly sophisticated and multifaceted projects. This application can be used to organize projects with up to 100,000 activities. It lays out guidelines on how to make informed decisions regarding portfolio management, evaluate the risks and potential returns and analyze and determine optimal resource allocation and scheduling to complete the project successfully and within all constraints.
It is one of the biggest technology giants in the world, offers IT products and services which are recognized and revered throughout the world. Being an Oracle Approved Education Center, Proficientskill provides various prestigious and worthy Oracle Certification courses at different metro locations for professionals who wish to climb the corporate ladder. From database management systems to enterprise software applications such as ERP, CRM and SCM, we also offer Oracle Training on a range of Business Intelligence.
Projects have activities to be completed on time and within budget. Project Managers need to plan and manage at the work part of a project in the most efficient and effective manner. Primavera is one of the most widely used software to execute and monitor the project activities. Knowledge and application of this software could help individuals and organization in the successful completion of projects with the desired results.
Primavera Core Concepts Understanding P6 Data
- Describing the Organizational Breakdown Structure Describing the Enterprise Project Structure
Creating a Project
- Viewing the EPS Page Modifying Project Information
Creating a Work Breakdown Structure
- Creating Multiple Levels
- Describing Activity Types Viewing Activity Information Editing Activity Details Assigning Steps Assigning Codes
Using Activity Views
- Customizing a View Filtering Data Grouping and Sorting Data
- Explain the framework of latest version of Primavera and preliminary setup like user/login creation, OBS, EPS etc.,
- Identify how to develop schedule, assign and level resources using Primavera
- Update the actual work complete, resource utilization and compare with the baseline to monitor deviation.
- Elucidate how to perform EVA using the tool and measure various project metrics like Cost and Schedule variances, indices and forecast the future with various assumptions.
- Describe risk evaluation and documentation using the tool.
- Describe types of report and step by step procedure to generate the reports and integrating the tool with Financial and HR management systems
Who should attend
- Project Managers
- Planning Mangers
- Planning Engineers
- Site Engineers
- Project Engineers
- Construction managers
- General Managers
- Vice Presidents of all disciplines such as civil, mechanical, electrical, production, IT, . . etc
- Project Management consultants.
- 24 hours Instructor led Online Training
- Hard/Soft copy of Courseware
- Post training assistance by our instructor for one months
- 21 PMI PDU certificate
- 10% discount on any other Course