This project management training will acquaint students with skills required to qualify Exam 74-343 and earn the Microsoft Specialist credential. Learn the following skills in this course:
- Creating and initializing a new project: Learn how to create and maintain calendars, custom fields and customize settings for the project.
- Creating and modifying task based schedules: Define project properties, task structure, create a schedule model, and manage shared projects.
- Managing assignments and resources efficiently: Manage resource allocation using Team Planner, and assign costs by applying resource-rate table.
- Tracking and analyzing the progress of a project: Understand how to create and maintain baselines, monitor and compare the progress of the project; and resolve any issues in the schedule.
- Communicating project related information: Learn about making the project information available for reporting, sharing and viewing.
The Microsoft Specialist: Managing Projects with Microsoft Project 2013 certification offers immense learning scope to project managers and IT professionals who want to improve their project performance and reap benefits of utilizing an easy to manage scheduling tool.