MICROSOFT® PROJECT 2013 is an application software developed by MICROSOFT®, which is providing Project Management Tools for handling projects. This application allows users to understand and control project schedules and finances, help to organize work and people to make sure that projects are completed on schedule, communicate and present project information. There are a lot of versions are available for MICROSOFT® PROJECT 2013. Those are MICROSOFT® Project Standard 2013; MICROSOFT® Project Professional 2013 and MICROSOFT® Project Server 2013. Some new features are also introduced in MICROSOFT® PROJECT 2013. Like, SharePoint Synchronization; Manual Scheduling; Placeholder Text; Active and Inactive Tasks; Timeline View; Team Planner and Task Inspector.
Proficientskill design this training to help both a fresher and an experienced person to understand the basic fundamentals of MICROSOFT® PROJECT 2013. It gives a set of skills to handle a project. Proficietnskill’s training for MICROSOFT® PROJECT 2013 empowers the users to analyze and plan project resources, budgets and schedules. This preparation also gives expected abilities to qualify Exam 74-343 and acquire the MICROSOFT® Specialist credential. Take in the accompanying abilities in this course are,
- Figure out how to make and look after schedules, custom fields and alter settings for the venture.
- Characterize extend properties, undertaking structure, make a calendar show, and oversee shared tasks.
- Oversee asset distribution utilizing team planner and dole out expenses by applying asset rate table.
- See how to make and look after baselines, screen and analyze the advance of the venture and resolve any issues in the calendar.
- Find out about making the venture data accessible for revealing, sharing and survey.
Pre – requisites
MICROSOFT® PROJECT 2013 Training has open eligibility. Means it can be done by anyone. Although this training will be more helpful for those, who have hands-on experience in Project Management.
- 16 hours Instructor led Online Training
- Microsoft approved Handout – Hard/Soft copy
- 150 days Online access
- Course Completion Certificate
- 45 CCR (16 PDU + 29 CCR)
- 3 Simulation/Mock Test
- Microsoft Certified Trainer
- Post training support
- 10% discount on any other Course