LEAN is one of Agile methodology. LEAN methodology was first invented by TOYOTA company in their Toyota Production System (TPS) to improve their production system. In 2003 LEAN Methodology was adopted by IT industry. LEAN’s project structure is repetitive. There are total seven principles in LEAN. Those are, 1.Eliminate Waste; 2.Amplify Learning; 3.Decide as late as possible; 4.Deliver as fast as possible; 5.Empower the team; 6.Build Integrity; and 7. See the whole. LEAN’s first focus on the creation of high-quality products and due to which the LEAN teams are able to identify and avoid their errors in the first phase. LEAN’s original idea is to eliminate waste. Which does not affect the functionality of final software products positively are considered to be a waste in LEAN.
LEAN AND KANBAN Training program designed by Proficientskill provides the world class knowledge about LEAN AND KANBAN methodologies to participants. After completing this training participant will be considered a strong and competent in LEAN AND KANBAN Methodology. Also provide tips, tricks and strategies for the best outcome of LEAN AND KANBAN Methodology. This training will help our participants to become the master in LEAN AND KANBAN methodology. Discover new and more proficient approaches to imagine and dissect information. Take in the secrets to create proficient project management.
- Introduction to Kanban
- Definition of the Kanban Method
- Kanban in action: immersive Kanban simulation
- Using a kanban system: practical lessons from the simulation
- Introduction to STATIK: Systems Thinking Approach To Introducing Kanban
- Identifying internal and external motivation for change
- Demand analysis for different types of work
- Mapping the workflow
- Discovering different classes of service
- Choosing system replenishment and delivery frequencies
- Kanban system design
Pre – requisites
LEAN AND KANBAN Training can be done by anyone. There are no prerequisites for LEAN AND KANBAN Training. Although this certification training is designed to help those who have experience in management. Like Product/Project Managers; Software Developers and Testers; Business Analysts; and High-level Management Professionals etc.
- 8 hours Instructor led Online Training
- Soft copy of courseware
- Course completion certificate
- 8 PDU certificate
- 10% discount on any other Course