Accelerate your knowledge by attending a course in one of our live classrooms. These highly interactive classes provide hands-on practical training using our state-of-the-art dedicated labs, so you can apply real-world scenarios to practice and refine your own skills.
Proficient skill gives you the best experience on our Classroom training, depending on the training subject, learners may thrive best in an environment where collaboration is easy and peer insight is bountiful. Getting away from the office can often be beneficial for employees: They can focus on learning without work distractions and also build camaraderie with other users that can result in valuable knowledge-sharing relationships in the future. In addition, participants can work with industry colleagues to solve problems, glean knowledge and outside perspective, and even learn tips and tricks.
It allows you to teach employees in a safe, quiet, clean environment, away from the noise and pressures of the work area.
Training groups can be large or small.
The classroom environment provides the important “human touch,” which is often missing in technology-based training. Group interaction enhances learning. Employees learn from one another as well as from the trainer.
The group setting also teaches employees how to interact with one another in a professional, productive, cooperative way, which is something that other forms of training often don’t provide.
Advantages of our Classroom training.
1) Subject matter experts are on hand to give on the spot practical help and answer questions
2) Opportunities to tackle subjects and questions outside the standard remit of the course
3) Immediate help and support with correcting mistakes and getting it right
4) Networking with other learners, sharing experiences and social interaction
5) Real, practical and hands on use of the tools and techniques
6) Expert trainers who make the learning experience engaging, interesting and enjoyable
7) Learning can be instantly adapted to suit the needs of the delegates
8) Quiet, dedicated time out of the office to really focus on your needs
9) Multi sensory experience that appeals to more of your multiple intelligences
10) Valuable feedback from the trainer and others in the group