This class is for anyone interested in an introduction to the Agile methodologies. We will cover the different types of Agile methodologies with emphasis on Scrum. We’ll also go more in-depth on how Scrum can help you in the way you work with your company no matter what team size or industry. Agile revolutionized the way we work as individuals and teams and it adds transparency and ways to communicate and collaborate in an iterative fashion versus waterfall. This course is for anyone who has an interest in applying Agile and Scrum for their teams even after receiving a certification and then having still having a lot of questions on the best implementation.
|1. Why and What is Agile
||2. Scrum framework in detail
|3. Progress Tracking
||4. Infrastructure requirements
- 1 Day Classroom or 8 hours Instructor led Online Training
- Course Completion Certificate
- 8 CCR PDU
- 2 Mock Exams
- Agile Manifesto with Scrum – EBook
- Trainer: Experience Agile Coach
- Post training support
- 10% discount on any other Course
- 25% discount on any Online Course
- An overview of different types of Agile methodologies.
- In-depth intro to Scrum which helps you understand if it is right for you.
- 8 PMI PDUs certificate for classroom training
- Agile and Scrum online simulation tests
- Course completion certificate on Professional Agile & Scrum